Enrich Lives Through Foster Care or Adoption!
MHOH specializes in therapeutic intervention strategies and life skills development for boys and girls ages 7-21 in the Dayton, Ohio and surrounding areas.
We believe youth need adult support and guidance until they are able to function as independent adults. We believe the key to building a successful life requires a structured family setting along with a solid foundation in education.
Our staff is highly trained to provide the best possible services to all who may need them.
Each of our residents receive:
Here's how you can help!
By making a donation today, you can help us continue our mission in aiding in the mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing of our local youth. Thank you in advance for your charitable contribution!
- A safe, stable, and creative environment with weekly group sessions that foster critical thinking and relationship building
- A curriculum focused on work ethic, basic living skills, and relationship building delivered in groups, classroom settings, and individual sessions
- Highly skilled, CPI Trained staff who provides individual mentoring.
- Access to youth employment programs. (Private employment opportunities, work placement agencies and career evaluations that help residents discover work-development opportunities)
- A structured daily program that includes academics and recreational activities along with a privilege system that teaches social skills, encourages positive behavior and advocates personal responsibility
- Access to community services
A Letter From Our Executive Director
Thank you for stopping by Marie's House of Hope Inc.
I am Irvin McDonald, founding Executive Director of Marie's house of Hope Inc. We have been working diligently since 2014 to serve youth of Ohio who are in need of a safe and stable home environment. We have done this by opening group homes and providing curriculum for our residents to learn the core values to be applied to their daily lives.
I am pleased to announce the addition of our Foster Care Agency, where now we are qualified to place youth in homes within our community for an even more enriched experience. If you ever felt that you could give back in this capacity, please stop by our office or give us a call for more information.
Please take a look around our website and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. We look forward to hearing from you!