Everyone Deserves a Chance of a Better Future
MHOH specializes in therapeutic intervention strategies and life skills development for boys and girls ages 7-21 in the Dayton, Ohio and surrounding areas.
We believe youth need adult support and guidance until they are able to function as independent adults. We believe the key to building a successful life requires a structured family setting along with a solid foundation in education.
Our staff is highly trained to provide the best possible services to all who may need them.
Each of our residents receive:
Here's how you can help!
By making a donation today, you can help us continue our mission in aiding in the mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing of our local youth. Thank you in advance for your charitable contribution!
- A safe, stable, and creative environment with weekly group sessions that foster critical thinking and relationship building
- A curriculum focused on work ethic, basic living skills, and relationship building delivered in groups, classroom settings, and individual sessions
- Highly skilled, CPI Trained staff who provides individual mentoring.
- Access to youth employment programs. (Private employment opportunities, work placement agencies and career evaluations that help residents discover work-development opportunities)
- A structured daily program that includes academics and recreational activities along with a privilege system that teaches social skills, encourages positive behavior and advocates personal responsibility
- Access to community services
A Letter From Our Executive Director
My name is Irvin McDonald, I am the Executive Director and founder of Marie’s House of Hope, Inc. We are a non-profit group Home organization devoted to providing youth, ranging from ages 7 to 21 since 2014. We provide our youth with resources that will facilitate them in achieving their full potential through secure and nurturing environments, continuing relationships, and high ethical, certified standards.
Marie’s House of Hope has educational group homes for children in need of a last chance to live in a home like setting while they develop life skills and prepare for the adult world. Youth are referred from child placing agencies (public and private) and can stay until they graduate high school or get a GED. Within our program, residents are required to seek and gain employment while in care and save for their pending independence.
The staff at Marie's House of Hope Inc. pride ourselves in supreme care for all of our youth. If there are ever any problems or concerns please feel free to contact us. We will make sure that your concerns are addressed within 30 days of the complaint.